PTH Urban’s production process is responsible and respectful towards the environment, and we meet the requirements and standards established by the European Union. Our objective includes the circular economy.
MILLION M3 OF WATER SAVED
TONNES OF CO2 NOT EMITTED INTO THE ENVIRONMENT
MILLION KWH OF ENERGY SAVED
At Plastinher Urbán we implement new actions with the aim of reducing the negative impact of plastic pollution:
1. We work with waste management companies that guarantee the waste deriving from our production is reused.
2. We are committed to innovation and the responsible design of our products.
3. We use environmentally sustainable materials, incorporating certified recycled materials and materials from natural sources into our production process.
4. We comply with all applicable regulatory and legal requirements.
5. The removal of plastics from our packaging process, seeking environmentally-friendly alternatives.
Climate change and the limit of our planet’s resources are problems that we must all find a solution to in a rapid and coordinated way.
Here at Plastinher Urbán, we adapt and apply the necessary measures to reduce our environmental impact, making improvements to our entire production chain in order to reduce our energy consumption and carbon footprint.